Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A toy...

Here is a cat/dog toy I made. The book from where I learned how to make it called it a cat toy, since it's in the shape of a fish, but it could really be for either a cat or dog. My dog seemed to like it anyways.. ;)
since this is only the first one I've made, I would ask maybe $3.00 (that's with the shipping already added)...pretty cheap... =P but like I said, it's kind of a trial one. =) if you are thinking about buying it, please e-mail us at littledogs4ever@gmail.com and tell us your name and addess (which I promise we won't give out your addess or name to anyone.), and we'll send it to you right away!)




~Hannah~

5 comments:

ashley tahg said...

Do you except Paypal?

Little Dogs 4 Ever said...

are you thinking about buying it? =) well, if you are, I don't have a praypal because I'm not old enough...but my mom said that my dad could just bring it to your dad at work, instead of sending it, and your dad could just give my dad the 1.50 in cash..that way we don't have to bother about the shipping and all. =) did that make any sense?? lol

Cathy said...

That's so cute Hannah! You did a really good job! If you make more I would consider buying one from you for my grandma and grandpas dogs, they have two Jack Russel Terriers (a mama and 'baby').

<3 Paige <3

Little Dogs 4 Ever said...

Thank you! they are fun to make too. =) Sure, I'll make more! they'll probably all be different colors though

ashley tahg said...

I might buy one from you...Maybe around Angus' Birthday...

Post a Comment

 

Little Dogs 4 Ever © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner