Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Shih Tzu: Dog of the Month






Hello! =) Today I'm going to just say some products that I REALLY like and that work really well! The first I'm going to talk about it my FAVORITE thing ever! As you have, or will discover, it's hard to keep your shih-stzu smelling good. =P At least, I'VE had that problem, and I've heard many others complain about it....so, this dog fragrence spray at petsmart, is the perfect thing! It costs about 4 dollars..you can get it online or at the store...just put about two squirts on your dog,


and they smell soooo good! I have either the blue or green one,


I don't remember..=P I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't be writing this this late..haha..anyways, I love Love LOVE this stuff! It doesn't work for their face, obviously, but it leaves them smelling fresh and clean!


I was going to show some more products that I LOVE, but I can't find the pictures of them.. =( but anways..


some things to help your shih tzu smell good..(I'm still figuring it all out, but I HAVE been finding some new things to help her!)


when you give them a bath, to help their face smell ok, put some shampoo on a warm rag and just scrub their beard.. then rinse it off with warm water...when they get out of the bath, spray a couple squirts of the fragrance spray, and there you go! =) I hope this was helpful!


also, here is a picture of my shih tzu Pixie. =) she is almost a year. =)








~Hannah~


p.s. Ashley is this better to see?


1 comments:

ashley tahg said...

I can read it much better! Thank you!

Post a Comment

 

Little Dogs 4 Ever © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner