Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hi I'm Danielle, I have a four year old Shih Tzu named Ginger she is white with a little brown. I have always had little dogs, they have always been a part of my life. I decided to start this blog with my close friend Hannah so we could give information about little dogs and sell our products. Thank for reading, if you want more information email us at littledogs4ever@gmail.com thanks!

Hey, I'm Hannah. I have an almost 1 year old shih rzu named Pixie. She's mostly all black with some gray hairs... I'm very excited to start this blog with Danielle! Please email me if you have any questions at littledogs4ever@gmail.com! THANK YOU!


~Danielle Hannah~

2 comments:

Little Dogs 4 Ever said...

There are more posts coming soon!

ashley tahg said...

Um, Hannah, maybe you could change your
type color? it is hard for me to read without squinting....

Other then that...it looks good!!

Post a Comment

 

Little Dogs 4 Ever © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner